Canon EF-M 15-45mm Reeview and Price, Lens Graphite
A standard zoom covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives, the graphite EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon offers a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range when used with APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, one of which is glass-molded and the other two are precision molded, in order to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range. The lens placement has also been optimized, and coatings have been applied, to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and clarity when photographing in difficult lighting conditions.
Packaging Note: If lens is purchased separately it will be packaged in a White Box due to being removed from a Brand New Canon kit and will come with all the original Manufacturer Accessories.
- EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-72mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-6.3
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Optimized Lens Placement Reduces Flare
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Retractable Design for Compact Profile
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Black/Graphite)
- E-49 49mm Lens Cap
- EB Lens Dust Cap for EF-M Lenses